Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Home

" Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need." -Sara Ban Breathnach


Saturday night I got to visit home and watch the niners game with my dad and brother, DIE HARD NINERS FAN just by the way so of course I couldn't watch without my boys :) Anyway the view from our hill is truly breathtaking and I snapped this photo on the way back. Driving has always been my time for reflection, and this time I was stuck on the idea of home in itself. Growing up I always wished to journey on my own, I wanted to experience life away from the comfort home provides. And now with my visits and nights at home limited and restricted, I find myself wishing for the opposite. So here I go: I miss home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment